Monday, July 5, 2010

A Trio of Cuteness!

I finally sat down to play with my new Cricut Lite cartridge yesterday, and this cute little trio is what came of it! I picked up "B is for Boy," "Block Party," and "Carnival" at a Walmart in Anaheim a few weeks ago, and just now got around to playing with them. Sad, but true.

For this group, I used "B is for Boy," which is a great cart for both boys and girls. I saw "Sugar and Spice" at my local Walmart today and I may need to go back for it because it is made by the same designers as "B is for Boy". You know I am a sucker for cute animals, so this cart was at the top of my wishlist when I began hunting for the newly released Lite carts.


I thought I was being so clever with this one...get it? "Eyes love you"...LOL *shrugs*



Sentiment by Caludia and Company (thanks Lisa, for this too cute set)!


Sentiment by Hero Arts


I used some older papers by My Mind's Eye, along with some new wavy border templates from KiwiLane Designs (check 'em out by following this link) to make the borders on each card. I LOVE these new templates; they make card making super fast and are perfect for coordinating gift sets. I have also been using them on my scrapbook layouts in their 12" form.
*NEW HEART THROB* ;)
Oh, and they are having a sale on thier borders...25% off until July 9th!

Thanks for stopping by today! I would love to see what you've created with this cartridge, so leave me a link if you have a lil' somethin' to share!
Hugs and HOOTS,
<3 Alicia

3 comments:

  1. Alicia,
    Your cards are so cute! Can you tell me, are the Cricut lite cartridges combinations of other cartridges? Your bug-eye monster looks like he's from the Mini Monsters cartridge. I want to look at the Cricut lite cartridges, but I don't want to end up buying duplicate images.

    Thanks, Joan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alicia! Cute, cute cards!! Love the animals! lol Thanks for adding a link to our website. Please send us photos of your cards. We'd love to put them in our card gallery!! You can send them to layouts@kiwilane.com.

    Debbie
    Kiwi Lane Designs

    ReplyDelete
  3. really cute Alicia!! Love them. You should post them on facebook.

    ReplyDelete