Monday, June 14, 2010

There's no place like home

Hello friends! I hope your Monday afternoon is treating you well. Just a quick update from me this afternoon. :) I told you all about my friend, Lisa, who bought me this adorable stamp set as a RAK, last month:



I also told you that I only had time to color in an image, and that I would get back to you when she found a home, so...



here is the thank you card I created for Lisa (card by me, photography by Lisa). I have since picked up a few more images of these Hero Arts girls and I think they are just darling! Thanks for stopping in and be sure to check back at midnight tonight for the Simply Betty Stamps DT Divas Blog Hop!

Hugs and HOOTS,
<3 Alicia

Supplies: Paper: Cosmo Cricket, SU! Cardstock, Jenni Bowlin Scallop journaling note, heidi swapp decorative tape for pleated circle, Stamps: Hero Arts Girl and Sentiment, SU! Houses, Misc. Vintage Button, Stickles, twine

2 comments:

  1. This is adorable and gorgeous! Love the pleats around the circle. Lisa is going to be so tickled when she opens this cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what an awesome friend and RAK! Awesome card!

    Betty

    ReplyDelete