Sunday, June 13, 2010

Diva Days...

You know every girl is prone to have her own diva days, and those DT girls are no exception! I won't lie, "Alicia" here, is hard to surpass with her Cricut machine over her shoulder, her horn-rimmed glasses, and a flirty outfit! Any creations DT Diva, "Alicia," whips up are sure to be FAB-U-LOUS! ;)


Seriously, though, how adorable is my Digi-stamp-self? Betty, of Simply Betty Stamps, had rolled out her first Digi-stamp line, called DT Divas, and I was ecstatic to see myself in cartoon form! I think Betty totally captured my personality with this one...LOVE IT!

I decided to kick-off the DT Diva previews with an all-important memo-board of notes, sketches, and inspiration...what design team member doesn't need a space to keep track of upcoming dates for new releases?!


Don't forget to stop by the other SBS DT Divas' blogs to see what fabulous-ness they have to share!

Amy Young
Betty Roberts (Owner)
Catherine
Debbie Pamment
Jen Shults
Lisa Hjulberg (DT Coordinator)

Stay tuned for more previews of this SBS Digi-stamp release, as these girls are hittin' the town on June 15th!
Hugs and HOOTS,
<3 Alicia

Supplies: Magnet board-Dollar Store, Paper: Cosmo Cricket "Girl Friday", Buttons: Autumn Leaves, Chipboard "RightNow": Scenic Route, "Sunday" Journaling Spot: Heidi Swapp

4 comments:

  1. Oh, what a great memo board, you're just too creative! Love the bright colors you used, so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your DT memo board - FABULOUS job! I reckon I could do with one of these!!!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great project! Can you make me a giant one so I can get myself organized??? Seriously awesome idea and totally cute.

    ReplyDelete