Saturday, March 27, 2010

Would you like to hear today's specials?

Good evening!I'm excited to announce today's video after so long! I woke up this morning and decided that I needed to stop waiting for the perfect project, the perfect lighting, just the right amount of energy, and just dive back in. So, after several months away, I'm back...for real! :)
On our last Disneyland trip, Christopher and I took several pictures near the wishing well. One of the pics I snapped was of each of our shadows side by side next to the pond, there.

While taking a bath last night and looking at the images on my NEW Cricut Rewards delivery, the Asian Bundle embossing folders, I decided I needed to use some reflective paper to emboss the koi pond...it all came together from there! :)
So, without further ado, I'd like to announce, E-Entrees, a related video series to my previsouly launched A La Card series! :)


Hugs and HOOTS,
<3 Alicia

10 comments:

  1. Alicia, GORGEOUS LO.....so glad you are back makin videos......love your videos!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were seriously missed! :) I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you-I love your videos-you are a great teacher!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely Beautiful. Love the images. Cute Layout. Glad to see you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this layout, especially the asian theme.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can you tell me when/if you are still planning on doing a video on how to make the 12" borders. I tried to make one and it didn't come out quite right. I desperately need help!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Alicia...welcome back! what a clever technique for the fish and pond. The LO is so pretty and that little Chinese coin a very nice detail. glad you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks all! *hugs*
    Patti, I will be doing the 12" border tutorial this week/end...somewhere in there. I have te e following tutorials/videos to shoot this week/end:
    1)A project using Create a Critter...it's here and so cute!
    *12" BORDERS....TRUE 12" BORDERS
    2)Creating princes to go with the princesses on Once Upon A Princess :)

    Keep an eye out! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't wait! I've seen a couple things already for Create A Critter and I can't wait to see what you come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love this layout! It is so simple, but so beautiful! You are so talented. I am waiting for more videos! You taught me how to make word books on my Gypsy and I can't wait to learn more from you!

    ReplyDelete